Bookmanager's list of the top selling books and new releases for the week of May 9.
1. All Adults Here: A Novel, by Emma Straub.
2. The One and Only Bob, by Katherine Applegate.
3. Dirt, by Bill Buford.
4. Wings of Fire: The Hive Queen, by Tui T. Sutherland.
5. Network Effect: A Murderbot Novel, by Martha Wells.
6. Becoming Brianna, by Terri Libenson.
7. Metropolis: A Bernie Gunther Novel, by Philip Kerr.
8. Save Me the Plums: My Gourmet Memoir, by Ruth Reichl.
9. The Wedding Dress: A Novel, by Danielle Steel.
10. In Praise of Paths: Walking Through Time and Nature, by Torbjorn Ekelund.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Book of Longings: A Novel, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Camino Winds, by John Grisham.
4. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
5. If It Bleeds, by Stephen King.
6. A Long Petal of the Sea: A Novel, by Isabel Allende.
7. The End of October: A Novel, by Lawrence Wright.
8. All Adults Here: A Novel, by Emma Straub.
9. Such a Fun Age: A Novel, by Kiley Reid.
10. Greenwood, by Michael Christie.
1. Untamed, by Glennon Doyle.
2. The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
3. What It’s Like to Be a Bird: What Birds, by David Allen Sibley.
4. Hidden Valley Road: Inside the Mind of an American Family, by Robert Kolker.
5. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
6. Nothing Fancy, by Alison Roman.
7. The Body: A Guide for Occupants, by Bill Bryson.
8. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know, by Malcolm Gladwell.
9. The Skin We’re In: A Year of Black Resistance and Power, by Desmond Cole.
10. Flour Water Salt Yeast: The Fundamentals of Artisan Bread and Pizza, by Ken Forkish.
— Bestseller lists are compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent stores.
CLICK HERE to report a typo.
Is there more to this story? We’d like to hear from you about this or any other stories you think we should know about. Email firstname.lastname@example.org