Bookmanager's list of the top selling books and new releases for the week of April 25.
1. The Book of Longings: A Novel, by Sue Monk Kidd.
2. If It Bleeds, by Stephen King.
3. What It’s Like to Be a Bird, by David Allen Sibley.
4. You Are an Artist: Assignments to Spark Creation, by Sarah Urist Green.
5. Five Little Indians, by Michelle Good.
6. The Night Fire: A Renee Ballard and Harry Bosch Novel, by Michael Connelly.
7. Walk the Wire, by David Baldacci.
8. Department of Mind-Blowing Theories, by Tom Gauld.
9. Conviction, by Denise Mina.
10. The Secret Hours: A Deverill Story, by Santa Montefiore.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
3. Greenwood, by Michael Christie.
4. The Book of Longings: A Novel, by Sue Monk Kidd.
5. The City We Became: A Novel, by N.K. Jemisin.
6. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous: A Novel, by Ocean Vuong.
7. Such a Fun Age: A Novel, by Kiley Reid.
8. Weather: A Novel, by Jenny Offill.
9. Actress: A Novel, by Anne Enright.
10. If It Bleeds, by Stephen King.
1. Untamed, by Glennon Dyole.
2. The Splendid and the Vile, by Erik Larson.
3. Hidden Valley Road: Inside the Mind of an American Family, by Robert Kolker.
4. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know, by Malcolm Gladwell.
5. The Skin We’re In: A Year of Black Resistance and Power, by Desmond Cole.
6. What It’s Like to Be a Bird: What Birds, by David Allen Sibley.
7. The Body: A Guide for Occupants, by Bill Bryson.
8. Nothing Fancy, by Alison Roman.
9. How to Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy, by Jenny Odell.
10. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
— Bestseller lists are compiled by Bookmanager using weekly sales statistics from over 250 Canadian independent stores.
CLICK HERE to report a typo.
Is there more to this story? We’d like to hear from you about this or any other stories you think we should know about. Email email@example.com