1. A Match Made for Murder: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
2. The Swan Suit — Katherine Fawcett (Douglas & McIntyre).
3. Can You Hear the Trees Talking? Discovering the Hidden Life of the Forest — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).
4. At the Bridge: James Teit and an Anthropology of Belonging — Wendy Wickwire (UBC Press).
5. One Drum: Stories and Ceremonies for a Planet — Richard Wagamese (Douglas and McIntyre).
6. I Saw Three Ships: West End Stories — Bill Richardson (Talonbooks).
7. My Art is Killing Me and Other Poems — Amber Dawn (Arsenal Pulp Press).
8. BIG: Stories about Life in Plus-Sized Bodies — Edited by Christina Myers (Caitlin Press).
9. I Hope We Choose Love: A Trans Girl’s Notes from the End of the World — Kai Cheng Thom (Arsenal Pulp Press).
10. A Potato on a Bike — Elise Gravel (Orca Book Publishers).
11. E. J. Hughes Paints British Columbia — Robert Amos (TouchWood Editions).
12. Bootstraps Need Boots: One Tory’s Lonely Fight to End Poverty in Canada — Hugh Segal (UBC Press).
13. Scallywag on the Salish Sea — Sara Cassidy, illustrated by Mike Deas (Heritage House Publishing).
14. The Monster Sisters and the Mystery of the Unlocked Cave — Gareth Gaudin (Orca Book Publishers).
15. Lost Lagoon / Lost in Thought — Betsy Warland (Caitlin Press).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.